Coffee factory in Lviv
Coffee factory in Lviv
The coffee factory in Lviv is famous, as it is visited by most people from all over the world. The city of Lviv is also one of the most famous cities in Ukraine. Lviv is considered the city of legends and in which every ancient building is full of spirit and history, the city is also famous for many tourist places that people enjoy visiting, including a factory Coffee and some other historical places. The city is also famous for making all kinds of coffee and also chocolate. Also, in the following we will talk about the coffee industry in Lviv and the benefits and types of coffee as well.
Coffee factory in Lviv
The city of Lviv in Ukraine is famous for its coffee industry, as there is a legend linking the construction of the coffee factory in Lviv with the cafes in the Vienna region, where a nobleman during the siege of Vienna had established a cafe out of Turkish bean bags, and from here the city became famous for its coffee industry and its love for it, There are also many coffee factories and cafes in it. The Lviv coffee factory is also famous for its method of making coffee, which we mention as follows:
- The petals of the coffee tree, which are red cherries, fall off.
- The coffee cherries are harvested, which is still a manual process.
- In the factory workers dry the cherries and peel them.
- Expose the grains in the sun and clean them several times.
- After the coffee beans dry out, their husks become shriveled.
- Beans are peeled either manually or by machines.
- Remove residues from the husks by leaving the kernels to ferment.
- The beans are washed again and dried with hot air.
- Then workers in the factory remove the sticks and debris containing the seeds.
- At this stage, the grains are ready for roasting by the factory.
The factory in Lviv is also keen to use coffee beans as quickly as possible; Because staying in an unsuitable climate leads to attracting insects and fungi, which damages the coffee beans.
Types of coffee
The coffee factory in Lviv is characterized by the fact that it manufactures all types of coffee beans that are suitable for transformation into many types of coffee that people prefer coffee lovers.
The Arabica beans are one of the most widely used coffee beans, as they contain the sweetest flavors due to the low acidity of the beans.
The factory can also import it from other countries such as Brazil, Ethiopia or Yemen, where there is a suitable weather for its manufacture, and because this type of coffee plant is sensitive to a large degree, its cultivation in large quantities is considered a great challenge, as well as leads to an increase in its price in global markets.
This type of coffee is the most popular in Europe and is second only to the Arabica beans, and this type of coffee is also known for its strong and harsh appearance and contains very high levels of caffeine.
Also, because the plant contains large amounts of caffeine, it is considered an insect repellent, unlike other types of coffee beans, and it is also more famous in the manufacture of espresso coffee.
While the other types of coffee that are preferred by many people all over the world and are distinguished by the cafes that import their types of beans from the Lviv coffee factory are as follows:
- •Espresso made from Robusta beans.
- latte Cafe.
- The most famous ice coffee at this time.
- Turkish coffee.
- Arabic coffee.
Coffee is the popular drink all over the world, where large quantities of coffee are consumed, amounting to 2.25 billion cups per day. Also, the quantities withdrawn from the coffee factory in Lviv are not small daily, as well because they contain components that benefit the body if they are drunk at regular rates and in specific quantities in Today, below we show you the most important components that coffee contains and make it beneficial for health:
Caffeine is the most prominent component of coffee and is the main stimulus in coffee for the nervous system, and caffeine has several benefits if it is drunk through coffee at a rate of no more than 6 milligrams per day.
Whereas, if the specified rate of caffeine increases in one day, it will negatively affect the nervous system and the muscle separating the esophagus and stomach.
Chlorogenic acid is one of the polyphenol components that are responsible for the sour and bitter coffee food.
It is one of the components of coffee oil, and it is responsible for protecting against many cancers that can infect humans, but when the appropriate rate of this exhortation is increased than necessary, it increases cholesterol in the body.
It is one of the nitrogenous compounds that help lower the level of sugar in the blood, as well as fight microbes in the body.
There are many benefits that the coffee made in the Lviv coffee factory or in any other factory causes you to make coffee properly and healthily, as well as in the following points we introduce you to the health benefits of coffee:
Reduce the incidence of Parkinson's disease
Drinking healthy coffee works to reduce Parkinson's disorder, which gradually affects the muscles and nervous system, leads to a noticeable tremor in the hand, causes slow movement and affects speech and pronunciation.
Reducing the incidence of lung cancer
Drinking decaffeinated coffee reduces the risk of lung cancer because of the ingredients that coffee beans contain, but it must be decaffeinated, as excessive drinking of caffeinated coffee increases the risk of this disease.
Enhances the cognitive ability of the elderly
Some studies have indicated that drinking coffee at low rates enhances the cognitive ability of the elderly, especially women who are over eighty years old.
- Increasing brain activity and stimulating memory; To contain the stimulant substance.
- Drinking coffee protects individuals from second-degree diabetes.
- Drinking coffee at regular intervals to a certain extent helps reduce the incidence of gallstones.
- Reduces the risk of dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
- Drinking coffee protects against the risk of heart attacks.
- Reduces the risk of high blood pressure if it is moderately waived.
- Drinking coffee reduces puffiness around the eyes.
- Drinking coffee reduces the appearance of acne.
- Coffee contains antioxidants that protect the skin from ultraviolet rays.
- The caffeine in coffee increases the hormone responsible for breaking down stored fats in the body.
- Increasing the rate of metabolism in the body, so coffee promotes the disposal of excess weight when drinking it in a specified amount at regular times.
Also, at the end of the topic, we have shown to coffee lovers how the coffee factory in Lviv is going to produce the famous coffee beans, as well as the components of coffee and its many benefits for the body when drinking it at certain rates.