Tourism in Georgia
Tourism in Georgia Tourism in Georgia has witnessed a great turnout by visitors from all over the world, as it is considered one of the most ancient cities characterized by an ancient civilization. It has more than 12,000 tourist attractions, in addition to the charming and picturesque nature that helps you achieve relaxation, as all tourist resorts overlook the best views of the gardens. Mountains and lakes. The best tourist areas in Georgia If you want to spend an unforgettable holiday, choosing Georgia as a tourism destination is the ideal choice, as it contains many tourist attractions and a wide range of recreational activities such as playing with dolphins and climbing mountains. It is worth noting that the best tourism season in Georgia is in the summer or fall due to the climate Among the most important landmarks that can be visited:-
• Lake Ritsa: It is the best tourist area, which witnesses a huge number of visitors annually because of its charming nature, as it is a mixture of blue and green color, and it is surrounded by mountains and plants from all directions. Its depth reaches 117 meters. It is one of the landmarks of the city of Abkhazia.
• Narikala Castle: One of the highest tourist areas in Georgia, as it is suitable for visiting throughout the year. It is located on a hilltop during the earthquake of 1827. Part of the castle occurred, but until now it is surrounded by walls and walls and is characterized by the durability of construction.
• Aerial tram in Tbilisi: It is a direct means of transportation between Narikala Fortress to Rick Park and takes only two minutes and provides you with an experience of crossing over the Metkvari River.
• Turtle Lake is one of the areas that tourists visit annually to enjoy the scenic views as it is located on a hill with a height of more than 600 meters, in addition to a tourist walkway between the mountains and hills.
• Sataplia Cave: It is one of the areas that contain the remains of dinosaur bones. The cave is located in the city of Saint Elia. You can also enjoy watching the trails and footsteps of dinosaurs with an area of more than 300 meters.
• Peace Bridge: It is one of the most famous tourist attractions for hundreds of years and was built by the government to express security and peace among the people of Georgia.
• Tbilisi Park is an ideal choice for visiting families and their children, as it contains a large group of endangered animals including tigers, leopards, lions, and hippopotamuses. Shopping tourism in Georgia It is worth noting that Georgia is one of the most visited countries in Europe, and millions of visitors go to it annually. It is characterized by calm, as its population does not exceed 4 million people. It is distinguished by its strong currency, which is Georgian, which is equivalent to every Georgian 2.7 dollars. One of the most important things that travelers always care about is shopping and contains Georgia has many tourist malls distributed among the most famous tourist cities, including: -
• East Point Mall
• Galleria Mall
• Dry Bridge Market
• Fiber Seeder
• Tbilisi Mall. What are the procedures for tourism in Georgia? It should be noted that tourism in Georgia does not need a visa, only a visa must be obtained, which remains valid for up to three months.
• Extracting the visa from the official website and it takes five days.
• Issuance of a security permit.
• Ensure that the passport is valid
• Submitting a certificate from the study or work authority and a tax record for self-employed people.
• Reserving airline tickets and hotel reservations, having proof of that, and making sure that all documents are printed. Georgia is considered one of the safest countries in the world and you need a period of no less than ten days to be able to roam and visit all the tourist areas.